Groß Stieten Solar Park
Groß Stieten solar park supplies electricity to almost 2,000 households
- Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, redevelopment area
- 28,000 solar modules with a peak output of 6,900 kilowatts
- 1,980 households benefit from secure supplies of clean solar electricity.
- In contrast to conventional coal-fired power stations, this plant saves 4,630 tonnes of the "climate killer" CO2 annually.
- Constructing solar systems on redevelopment sites is one of the core competencies of
F&S solar concept GmbH.